- Refractive telescope: Optical telescopes use the physical science of optics- the refraction and reflection of light, and the greater the amount of light passing through, the more precise the image
- Lightweight stand: The lightweight tripod is easier to carry to different scenarios and is more suitable for children.
- High transmittance coating: The lenses have a spherical curvature and a curved cross-section.
- Multiple magnification eyepieces: The larger the focal length of the eyepiece, the smaller the magnification of the telescope. Conversely, if the focal length is smaller, the greater the magnification of the subject data.
- Exclusive Authorized Upgraded version of "Star Walk 2" included
- Navigate Star Tracking with included APP Star Walk 2
- Product Model: 23032
- Power: 30/60, 60x X 50mm(magnification)
- Objective Diameter: 50mm (1.97")
- Focal Length: 500mm
- Eyepieces: 16.6mm, 8.3mm
- Tripod: 39cm (15.3inches)
- Certification: 3C certification
- Product Size: 72.39x10.16x22.54(cm)
- Product weight: 1.17(kg)
- Age suitability: 8 Years+
Notice: Not Suitable For Children Under 36 Months Due to Small Parts. Choking hazard.
- Astronomical Telescope
- Aluminium Tripod
- 16.6mm, 8.3mm Eyepiece
- Smartphone Adapter
- Diagonal Mirror
- Star Walk 2 APP download card
(Smartphone not included)