What is an Android TV Box?
An Android TV box is a small media center that connects to a TV to play movies and TV shows along with games. Android TV boxes are popular items these days and allow a user a wide range of uses from surfing the web to streaming video straight to your TV. These small boxes can turn almost any TV into a smart TV with a wide range of options. Most people use them to stream movies or TV shows from their favorite streaming sites, such as Netflix or Hulu.
How Does It Work?
A box is connected to a TV and set up to the internet via wired Ethernet or WiFi connection. After a box is connected to a TV, and the internet, apps can be installed. For example, a YouTube app can be installed to stream YouTube videos.
What Can an Android TV Box Do?
They are mainly used to stream video content to users allowing them to watch their favorite TV shows and movies on demand. While that is their main use they can also do most anything a standard computer can do. As with android based smartphones Apps can be installed from Google Play Store that can do most anything that can be thought of. A very large variety of apps can be installed that can do everything from creating a document to checking the weather.
Android HD TV Box is a media center that enables you to access tons of videos in a more convenient way. Furthermore, you can manage and enjoy tons of HD movies, TV dramas, and more videos on demand whenever you like. It is worthwhile for you to possess this TV box because it has more powerful functions for you.
- Support 4K decoding
- High-Performance CPU
- Dual-band wireless
- Support HDR full formats, play more realistic images with better brightness and color contrast than before
- Support DLNA, Miracast, and Airplay: You can play games and movies on the large screen
- Free Internet searching, thousands of android applications, many kinds of games, etc.
- Option: Support mouse and keyboard via USB;Support 2.4GHz wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle
- Chipset: RK3318 Quad-Core 64bit Cortex-A53
- GPU: Penta-Core Mali-450 Up to 750Mhz+
- FLASH: EMMC 16G/32G/64G
- SDRAM: 2GB/4GB DDR3
- OS: Android 11.0
- Support Decoder format:4K VP9 Video decoder, H.265/H.264 video decoder 1080P other video decoders (VC-1, MPEG-1/2/4, VP6/8)
- Support Media format: Avi/Ts/Vob/Mkv/Mov/ISO/wmv/asf/flv/dat/mpg/mpeg
- Support Music format: MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/OGG/DDP/HD/FLAC/APE
- Support Photo format: HD JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/TIFF
- HDR:HDR10 and HLG modes
- USB host: 1 High speed USB 3.0 ，1 USB 2.0
- Card reader: TF cards
- HDD file system: FAT16/FAT32/NTFS
- Support Subtitle: SRT/SMI/SUB/SSA/IDX+USB
- High Definition video output: 4K (4096x2160 pixel )
- OSD type of languages: English/French/German/Spanish/Italian/ etc multilateral languages
- LAN: Ethernet:10/100 standard RJ-45
- Wireless : WiFi 2.4G/5G, Built-in 2.4G /5G 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth4.0
- Mouse/ Keyboard: Support mouse and keyboard via USB; Support 2.4GHz wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle
- HDMI: HDMI 2.0a for 4k@60Hz
- 3D: 3D video formats
- AV: Support
- Network Function: RKMC 18.1, Netflix, Vudu,Skype chatting, Picasa, Flicker, Youtube, Facebook, Online movies, etc
- Certification: CE,FCC,ROHS
1、HDMI cable *1
2、IR Remote *1
3、User Manual *1
4、Package box *1
5、Power adapter *1